How to Customize Folder Icons Done in Less Then a Minute!
Lets face it, your desktop is boring! You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. So how can you make it stand out? Two words: customized folder icons! I will show you how to customize folder icons in under 1 minute. It is really easy to do, and makes your folders look awesome.
Lets say you have a folder for your favorite movie series; Back to the Future. Look how boring this yellow folder icon is! Let us change that real quick :).
Another awesome post: How to make an infinity table
- Go on Google.com and search “back to the future icon folder”
- Choose your favorite. Right click it and copy image address or url
- Go to convertico.com
- Under “Select file from URL” paste the url you just copied and press Go
- The download link will be on the left. Click it and it will save
- Right click on the folder and choose properties
- Go to the customize tab and choose “change icon..”
- Hit Browse…
- Locate the saved ico file you downloaded and click open
- click ok
- Click ok again
- All done check it out!
Here are some sources where you can get premade custom folder icons:
Music Folder Icon
Breaking Bad Folder Icon
Game of Thrones Folder Icon
Minecraft Folder Icon
Marvel Folder Icon
Batman Folder Icon
Star Wars Folder Icons
Download this infographic.